School Teacher Removed From Job for Hosting Neo-Nazi Podcast

Originally published at: School Teacher Removed From Job for Hosting Neo-Nazi Podcast | Infostormer.com

This woman according to the Huffington Post is the ultimate face of evil. She's a middle school teacher who hosted a White supremacist podcast!

The Communist faggots at the Huffington Post just doxxed a female middle school teacher because she hosted a Neo-Nazi podcast. It looks like she's going to lose her job over it.

Buzzfeed:

A Florida middle school teacher is being investigated by her employer after reports she hosted a white supremacist podcast and used Twitter to share anti-Semitic conspiracy theories and suggest that Muslims be eradicated from the planet.

HuffPost first reported Saturday that Dayanna Volitich, a social studies teacher at Crystal River Middle School, used the pseudonym "Tiana Dalichov" to secretly host a podcast titled Unapologetic, in which she recently argued that some races are smarter than others.

The Citrus County School District issued a statement that Volitich "has been removed from the classroom" while its human resources department conducts an investigation.

An investigation? Because an employee of yours has political views that you disagree with? What sort of asshole does something like this?

There’s a fallacy about free speech in America. Sure, you have the First Amendment, but what good is it if your employer can fire you over political views that other people don’t like? It’s complete nonsense. Something like this should not be a national news story but the Jews like to make examples out of people.

Well guess what kikes, more and more people don’t give a fuck if you get them fired from their jobs any more. It’s not like these shitty corporate or government jobs are rewarding in any way shape or form. We are sick of your shit and your time is coming to an end.

5 Likes

All black teachers that believe the same thing about the black race get to keep their jobs and are allowed to make assignments based on their ideology and grade the students with high marks if they agree.

4 Likes

With all the terrible stories about teachers who are having sex with underaged students or who are anti-White Marxists we have one teacher who is totally awesome - and she loses her job for it. :rage::rage:

The Cuntington Post cannot go out of business soon enough. The twats who work there should literally be sold as sex-slaves to the Mohammedans.

4 Likes

POC (jews included) need to pull their heads in. We live in a world where facts don’t equal feels. Europeans dominate the scientific world for a reason, they are smarter. Chinese have an inflated IQ by most metrics because they are notorious cheats when it comes to exams and once that bias is removed the figures are more inline with European figures. It is virtue signalling by Whites to pretend that Chinese/Asians are smrater then us. Asians excel at the hive mind which is the driver for their current economic success. The sooner Europeans accept that we only slow the long term advancement of humanity by ignoring the facts of our superiority the better. And for the hasbra Kikes reading this, Sodastream™, the only jewish contribution to civilization is not an invention, it is making something smaller. If all the jews packed up and left tomorrow, nobody who actually worked for a living would even notice (unless you watch CNN).

8 Likes

I’d rather have this woman teach my children than some fat anti-white, greasy eubonics speaking fucking negress, or a jewess, and their self-hating failures of white woman slaves who teach little White boys and girls they’re evil and need to be some type of tranny, while all the negroid ‘children’ are encouraged to indulge in, and chimp out about their disgusting blackness and ‘beautiful, valuable cultural inheritance’.

6 Likes

It’s a travesty that she was doxxed by kikes and white-anti-whites. I hope she and her husband are supported by the movement.

6 Likes

O Bush if you only knew who (((they))) are.

Hmm… There’s something about Huffing & Puffington Post, Jared Grusd that I can’t figure out what it is? Hah…

1 Like

Dumb shit.

She left a trail of obvious bread crumbs right back to herself and her career, and for that she will pay.

Say good-bye to your career. And learn to hide your identity (as much as possible) online.

ZOG is always looking to dox people just like you to their employers - a major win for them. They’d dox - and severely punish - all of us if they could.

6 Likes

This is exactly what ZOG and ZOG shills live to do - destroy the personal and professional lives of those who disagree with anything they stand for, especially White Genocide.

5 Likes

I’m listening to a new episode of RedIce and they have said that the teacher suspects she was doxxed to the media by (((Halsey English))) who has been taking on Mike Enoch, Mark Colett, Patrick Slattery via YouTube debates on Warski Live, and whom wouldn’t debate recently with Colett and Eric Striker who was going to replace Dr. David Duke in the debate as Dr. Duke was unable to join the debate. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was doxxed by Halsey who engages in blatant in Jew pilpul his ‘debates’ with Whites.

5 Likes

@ReturnToSender I would like to personally drag that kike “Halsey English” into a REAL gas chamber for trying to destroy the livelihood of a decent pro-White activist and teacher who did nothing wrong. Meanwhile blacks, jews and mestizos can join all the militant, anti-White groups they want without fear of reprisal. Jew teachers can go on twitter and openly advocate White genocide and nothing will happen to them.

One way or another THIS SHIT IS GOING TO END.

2 Likes

Would you settle for four ways?

7VH4ZS

7 Likes

I agree 100%! The hypocrisy is blatant and it is evil. The non-Whites and Anti-Whites get to claim superiority and victim hood on aggregate, while they cause massive harm to White individuals and Whites as a collective worldwide. You are correct, as one way or other, this shit will end! I won’t be sad at all and would recommend a literal festive party if Halsey and other Anti- Whites ‘get got’.

2 Likes

Halsey is a passport holding dual citizen of Israel and the USA. I wouldn’t put anything past him. A Jews first loyalty is to the tribe and they will throw anyone under the bus in a heartbeat if it serves the Protocols. The only reason that merchant goes onto the Racewarski debates is to draw traffic to his tragic site.

1 Like

lol America is allready seen as a joke worldwide anyways no more world power satus we would be lucky to be like ‘great’ Britian