Give the jigs a 50% or else

an Orlando teacher was FIRED for giving 0’s to students who didn’t turn in their homework. she was told to give them 50% even if they turned in NOTHING… what they aren’t telling you is that this policy is an Obama holdover to make sure that the little moron monkeys were coddled into passing and eventually ‘gadeeate’ even if they did NOTHING. the same coddling is being used by law enforcement who are told to only arrest white kids and not black kids. this won’t come as a surprise to anyone here but it highlights the dumbing-down of our education system so that little jigaboos don’t fail. all a ‘policy’ like this will do is teach the mini-savages that they don’t have to try to compete because everything will be given to them.

if you are a good, smart white teacher and you give the little monkeys a deserved failing grade, YOU GET FIRED.

4 Likes

There’ll be a full college scholarship waiting for them - and then a cushy government job after that with automatic promotions over more qualified Whites all the way to supervisor, etc.

2 Likes

that’s right… then they will use their wealth to flee their own kind and move into white neighborhoods where their children will become little gangbangers.

2 Likes

After all, they need to become in reality just like the successful images of them on tv commercials and programs.

2 Likes

Just listening to normie news at work - and the hosts are talking about CSI and how “accurate” and “believable” it is because it’s “ripped from the headlines.”

Sure, it is…with the races reversed!!

2 Likes

There’s a security company that has a big angry black spokesperson and they cut to a shot of a white guy trying to break into a window. But my favorite is a nigger family all smiling by the pool of a eloquent tropical resort and the man gets an alert from his phone. Cut to the front of his house is a white woman trying to steal a package off his front porch. LOL. When did I transport to some alternate reality where everything is totally backwards?

5 Likes

@ZyKlon I like the commercial that shows a colored female as a helicopter pilot. I’ve been complaining about the disproportionate number of colored females in helicopter pilot school for years. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes

I’m going to take a wild guess and say that Orlando’s public schools are approximately 85% nigglet and spiclet. Why would any white teacher want to work in such an awful environment like that? Answer: Because there aren’t enough qualified colored teachers available.

2 Likes

the liberals realized long ago that there is no hope that blacks can compete with whites so they unleveled the playing field with affirmative action, pretending that the ONLY REASON blacks are stupid is because whitey is holding them back. but now after 50 years of reverse discrimination not much has changed. blacks can go to college FOR FREE. blacks then get their grades massaged so they can pass. then blacks BY LAW get jobs ahead of smart, qualified whites. they pulled this crap on my super-smart mom… “sorry, but we have to hire a nigger even though you are much more qualified for the job…” but still this isn’t enough. clearly they are sub-human THINGS but you can’t tell that truth. more excuses are needed and the latest is the dreaded “white privilege’. this speaks NOT to the immigrant Asians who come here and excel. they clearly have 'yellow privilege”.

3 Likes