Hello Glad to be here

Just tried, after one captcha I got through. What browser are you using? (I am using brave on linux (desktop))

1 Like

Im trying to use the red onion one for tor. Im on safari normie web right now tho.

I may be just f’n up the captcha screens. Im on a i phone so its actually kinda hard to see the images.

I am, Orbot+Brave.

“Post must be at least 20 characters”

2 Likes

Could also be because somehow red onion is configured for privacy and somehow the captcha isn’t coming through. idk, not an expert

1 Like

Nor am i, actually im retard when it comes to that stuff. I barely know what tor does. Lols

1 Like

BBS is working for me now on Tor.

4 Likes

Indeed it is, thanks for the heads-up

4 Likes

Thanks Brother

We Will NOT be Silenced \0

5 Likes

Working now back up on the normie web!!

I knew weev could do it - but keep coming here as well.

3 Likes

When the DS forum was unavailable:

Snoopy3

Infostormer available:

Snoopy

Great to have both forums! :slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes

When the DS forum was unavailable:

Will have to get that Android phone…

5 Likes

Mostly the same people on both lol

4 Likes

That reminds me of this on Twatter, I laughed my ass off.

9 Likes

Welcome DSers. I hope you bring new views and thoughts but please keep the woman hating to the minimum.

5 Likes

Amen to that. I’ve been spending less and less time at DS because of the woman hating.

5 Likes

Weev and anglin are doing their best to drive a wedge between men and women. Remember men sex is a privilege not a right. If you cant get a women lower your standards. If your a 6 and wants 10s and wonder why you cant get a women. Play for your class.

2 Likes

@Carolinagirl and @BasedBemidji
stop monkeying up muh thread.

:blush:

4 Likes

There are/were some real unsavory types lurking on the BBS - I don’t know if they’re trolls, Asperger’s kids, cretins or just plain old creeps. But if they show up here they’re gonna get it. And they’re gonna get it good.

3 Likes

Nice to see you here, miss. This is the only woman-hater I like:

al%20bundy

2 Likes

Wherever I go I must monkey :monkey:

2 Likes