Orwell Alert — America’s “Special” Relationship with Israel… in the United States of Clown-World

“The decision to go to war on false pretenses against Iraq, largely promoted by a cabal of prominent American Jews in the Pentagon and in the media, killed 4,424 Americans as well as hundreds of thousands Iraqis and will wind up costing the American taxpayer $7 trillion dollars when all the bills are paid. That same group of mostly Jewish neocons more-or-less is now agitating to go to war with Iran using a game plan for escalation prepared by Israel which will, if anything, prove even more catastrophic. And I can go on from there. According to the FBI, Israel runs the most aggressive spying operations against the U.S. among ostensibly “friendly” nations, frequently stealing our military technology for resale by its own arms merchants. Its notable successes in espionage have included the most devastating spy in U.S. history Jonathan Pollard, while it has also penetrated American communications systems and illegally obtained both the fuel and the triggers for its own secret nuclear weapons arsenal.”

Israel_Controls_Policy

2 Likes

The actual number of US troops killed fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan since 2001 has got to be at least ten times the official figure. 30,000 Americans were killed in the 3 year long Korean War and around 60,000 in 8 years of Vietnam. BTW, I never heard one of those neocon jew warmongers ever say “thank you” to the gentile troops who fought for Zionist world domination.

4 Likes

I was curious about the salary, found this… https://work.chron.com/average-salary-us-soldier-9060.html.

Not worth the risk of being killed or maimed for Israel.

4 Likes