Trump Tweets About World Series After Synagogue Shooting

Originally published at: Trump Tweets About World Series After Synagogue Shooting | Infostormer.com

All this hoax bomb and synagogue shooting crap has really gotten tiresome. After penning my initial thoughts on the Jewish synagogue shooting situation yesterday, I was too jaded to write anything else for the site.

The news cycle has been mentally fatiguing. At this point I’d have to think people are tuning out, because I know I am. I spent this morning at the gym because I didn’t want to look at all the stories detailing Jews whining about anti-Semitism, Nazis etc…

Hell, even Donald Trump is getting sick of it. He tweeted about the World Series last night just hours after a bunch of Jews allegedly got killed by a Gab posting Neo-Nazi person.

His tweet about the World Series has gotten many more likes than the obligatory tweets he put out about the synagogue shooting.

I think he was signaling to people that he doesn’t give a fuck about all this hoax bomb and synagogue shooting nonsense.

Either way, this proves that people are more interested in the World Series than they are about a bunch of dead Jews. You have to admit that this is quite funny.

4 Likes

I couldn’t care less about the world series. But even that is of vastly more interest to me than a bunch of kikes wailing and gnashing their teeth about anudduh shoah.

jew%20crying

5 Likes

Muh Tree Of Life Synagogue

3 Likes

Yeah, I’d actually rather have people watch the World Series than the Jew propaganda surrounding this synagogue incident. But the Jews are probably going to cause people to become really jaded if they push this mass shooting incident harder than all the others.

3 Likes

Anybody know what the final score was?

1 Like