Niggers Loot Family Dollar Store After Hurricane Florence

Originally published at: Niggers Loot Family Dollar Store After Hurricane Florence | Infostormer.com

Due to the fact that Donald Trump is a racist human being and did not do enough to help blacks during Hurricane Florence, a group of niggers looted a Family Dollar store in Wilmington, North Carolina.

Anybody who says that this is not Trump’s fault is a bigoted and mean spirited person. Did Trump actually expect these blacks to keep an emergency supply of food on hand? That in of itself is racist.

These niggers were perfectly in their rights to loot this Family Dollar store. The police who arrested a few of the niggers looting the store should be released and the officers who arrested them investigated by internal affairs for racial bias and hate of skin color.

4 Likes

This is why I always support my local vigilante society. Love their motto, too.
“String 'em up & hang 'em high, cut 'em down after they die.”

9 Likes

Monkey Noises are present during the looting

9 Likes

Funny how the rescue workers are always white and the looters are always nigras. Becoz o’ dem institooshumul raycisms!

black%20shocked%20gif

10 Likes

Y’all got it all wrong. Those fine colored ladies and gentlemen are saving the stores merchandise. These brave souls stay behind in the storm to save all the shoes, big screens, and sail foams from drowning.

6 Likes

…and while yo at it, savin’ dem t’ings, saves me some malt liquor and a couple weaves fo’ my bitches.

5 Likes

8 Likes

here are the jigaboos looting a family dollar. the cops stood down… this country is doomed.

5 Likes

here’s another good video of the monkeys going ape. this white-girl reporter has guts but is going to get shot one day… the funniest part of this video are the cowardly cops who slowly drive up with sirens blaring to disperse the looters so that they don’t have to do their jobs. lol…

4 Likes

Oimage

Shooting looters was a commonplace security measure in the past during natural disasters and it was usually done by private citizens not law enforcement. It was considered your civic duty to protect the community from the nig… oh sorry, …I meant ethnic looters.
Remember the Asian sks rooftop snipers during the Rodney King nig riots in the early 90s?

7.62x39 is a problem solving round in regard to Tyrone level criminal activity.:dizzy_face:
That reminds me… I need to stock up on ammo for my MAK-90.

This is a good article on the subject. Please read.

https://www.amren.com/news/2015/04/we-used-to-shoot-looters/#.W58ocRpOmhA

5 Likes

Everyone of them belong in a cage.
There are no good niggers that are alive.

5 Likes

They are liberating all those unfortunate televisions and sports shoes.

3 Likes