Republican Office Gets Shot Up in Florida

Originally published at: Republican Office Gets Shot Up in Florida | Infostormer.com

A Republican office was just shot up in Florida. This will be justified by the leftists because Republicans are racists and literally Hitler.

A couple of weeks ago anti-fascists vandalized a Republican office in New York City.

And there was also an incident involving a Republican office in Wyoming getting firebombed by a leftist this past month or so.

But yes, Donald Trump supporters are the violent ones. Anybody who wears a MAGA hat is a literal KKK terrorist. Cesar Sayoc proved that. He was a KKK bomb mailing Trump supporting Nazi.

3 Likes

Cesar Sayoc is a strange kind of neo-nazi White supremacist. 1) He’s a Filipino and 2) He’s a homo. No wonder the liberals are doing their best to ignore the guy.

3 Likes

I don’t care if Pantifa attacks Drump supporters or vandalizes RNC offices, because they all suck. Pantifa is the domestic terrorist wing of ZOG and the RNC represents the interests of billionaire globalists and Zionists.

5 Likes

They even brightened his mugshot photo to make him look White.

6 Likes

That of course will take backseat to the precious jews holocaust 2 marathon going on in the media 24/7. I am so glad I stopped watching the news 15 years ago. I don’t know how anyone can watch and listen to this crap with all the pandering politicians crying over their masters.

5 Likes

That pretty much sums it up

3 Likes

LOL They are in the same building complex as the New Moon Asian Massage. I’d bet the Asian massage girls get a lot more business than the republicans.

2 Likes

Sayoc was born in New York City. His mother was Italian and his biological father was Filipino

3 Likes

i%20want%20YOU%20dem%20vs%20rep

so who is worse, an abusive father who molests or beats the kids, or the mother that watches and tolerates it?
The Republicucks are the “mother” in this scenario but all roads lead back to the zionist kikes and their Agenda 21 push of globalization and totalitarianism.

2 Likes

Remember those two Golden Dawn members who were gunned down in front of their Athens office? That’s coming in 2020.

3 Likes