Jews Target Alt-Right With Major Denial of Service Attacks

Originally published at: Jews Target Alt-Right With Major Denial of Service Attacks | Infostormer.com

As many of you are probably already aware, there have been a series of sustained and persistent denial of service attacks over the past few days against various Alt-Right related websites. I’m going to go with the default position and blame the Jews for this.

These attacks happened right after Donald Trump announced that he was withdrawing from the Iran nuclear deal and right around the same time that Israel began launching significant military operations in Syria. I do not believe that this was a coincidence.

The attacks targeted this site, TheRightStuff.biz, Gab.ai and other pro-White websites like Amren.com. It appears to have been a cynical attempt to shut down voices critical of Israel and the Jews in general.

It’s funny that they find my site such a threat. This site in the grand scheme of things is not that big. Right now according to the best metrics I have, it is only getting around 100,000 to 150,000 unique visitors a month. It’s just a blog site where I spend a few hours a day tops analyzing news and current events.

These attacks prove conclusively that Jews have way too much power. They are the one group of people you are not allowed to criticize. And if you do criticize them, the Israeli Mossad, their international kike buddies and assorted allies will push to have you shut down.

This also shows that we need many more sites talking about the Jewish problem. Especially considering what’s happening in the Middle East. The Jews launched a major round of attacks against Iranian infrastructure in Syria. This could escalate into a larger conflict and we need people providing non-kiked coverage of the events. Everything you see in the Jew-run media describes what happened as retaliation for Iranian aggression which is complete shit. The Jews have been attacking Syrian and Iranian targets for months now. They retaliated once and the kikes cry about how Iran is trying to Holocaust them. It’s a sickening display.

The Jews have proven themselves to be a plague on this planet for far too long. It is time for the world to come together and solve the Jewish problem once and for all. We can start first by wiping Israel off the map and giving that land back to the Palestinians.

The bottom line is that the only true political revolutionaries on the planet today are those who are opposed to world Jewry and the international Zionist crime syndicate. If you are reading this, please help us take down this global kike menace once and for all. The future of humanity depends on it.

9 Likes

This is why I never advocated shipping all the heebs off to Palestine as a final solution to the jew problem, the way that other well-meaning nazis did. At least a quarter of the jews deserve to be literally crucified. The rest can be sent to forced labor camps in the Arctic Circle.

2 Likes

My recommended destination for the Jews is Kazakhstan. The population density is less than 7 people per square mile, and with a total land area of more than a million square miles (about 130 times the size of “Israel”), there is plenty of room to accommodate the Jews. There are mineral resources such as oil, and it is in the general location of the origins of the Caucasian Jews.

Naturally, the Kazakhstanis would have to be handsomely compensated by Jewish bankers. The latter would also be required to pay for a wall to keep the Jews in, so that they would not infest the natives. The population is mostly Muslim, with Christians comprising the second largest group. The tiny minority of Jews already in Kazakhstan could choose whether to remain, or to join the new Jewish enclave.

As part of the final settlement, the bankers would also have to pay all sorts of compensation and reparations, for example, to people who had been jailed or persecuted for “Holocaust denial”, and even to those who run sites like infostormer who have had to deal with DDoS attacks, etc., by the Jews for simply exposing their crimes.

After Zionism finally bites the dust, some of the Semitic minority of Jews might be allowed to remain in a free Palestine, in an attempt to recreate the pre-Zionist era when Jews and Arabs lived in relatively harmonious conditions.

But as @Spahnranch1969 says, simply sending all the Jews to Palestine is not a solution.

1 Like

@Poseidon Isn’t Khazakstan where the majority of today’s jew population, the Khazars, originally came from? At least according to some “experts” anyway.

2 Likes

Madagascar would have been more suitable. Although having the Jews removed from our countries even if it is in Palestine is better than the status-quo. But you are right that it is not a permanent solution.

3 Likes

Can’t wait to be dragged into another war for Israel - by people who wish to genocide me and my entire race.

Not this fucking time. Not ever. Not ever again.

About time the Arabs started to retaliate against having their land stolen, their people bombed, their children gassed.

The Middle East has inched closer to yet another full-out Jewish-caused war with a direct attack by Iran on illegal Israeli occupation forces in Syria’s Golan Heights in revenge for over 100 Israeli attacks on Iranian anti-ISIS forces—and a retaliation bombing by Jewish jets and missiles on the Syrian capital of Damascus.

Most likely this is the truth:

Daily Mail, May 11, 2018:

Tehran DENIES firing missiles at Israel

Expect a false-flag on American soil, Iran blamed, in 3…2…1…

2 Likes

During the Soviet era, Kazakhstan was home to several GULAGS. Unfortunately, a few thousand German POWs died there in the trauma that followed the end of World War 2. If anything, Kazakhstan will be remembered as the birthplace of the space age. The Soviets launched the Sputnik 1&2 satellites from the Baikonur Cosmodrome back in 1957 & followed up with the first manned spaceflight, Vostok 1 in 1961. As far as sending the Jews there, well you’ll get no argument from me. They should consider it a homecoming. Besides that, they should take advantage of some of the last remaining oil & natural gas reserves left on the planet.

2 Likes

@Spahnranch1969 There is some overlap between ancient Khazaria and Kazakhstan. Khazaria was mostly to the north and west of the Caspian Sea, whereas Kazakhstan extends well to the east of the Sea.

Khazaria’s ancient capital Atil was on the Volga river’s delta near the north-western shores of the Caspian. Atil was located in what is now known as Samosdelka, a fishing village in southern Russia. Interestingly enough, the Khazars were multicultural according to the evidence at Atil.

So after the conversion, centuries of Jewish supremacism and nearly 130 years of Zionism, we have this new situation in which the Jewish supremacists want to impose “diversity” on everyone else, but keep their stolen Zionist State strictly for Jews only. Thus they hope to realize their Isaianic fantasy of a mighty Greater Israel that rules over the “goyim”.

In the initial stages of the negotiations, if the Jews point to their nukes and threaten the Samson Option, then threaten to exterminate American Jews and turn Israel into a glass parking lot. The Diaspora Jews can also serve as human shields.

Options such as the Ukraine, Madagascar and Arctic regions are all possible destinations. But the Kazakh solution is one that all parties might find easiest to agree upon, given the large area of land available.

Southern Russia would also be a good match to the origins of the Khazars. The problem there is Jewry’s long-standing hatred of the Russians, ever since the Rus’ helped to drive them from Khazaria.

5 Likes

Do you think Birobidzhan in the Soviet Far East is still a viable option? That’s where Comrade Stalin wanted to send 'em.

3 Likes

Birobidzhan doesn’t seem very popular with Jews; they’ve been moving out since they got Palestine.

There’s only about 14,000 square miles in the whole Jewish Autonomous Oblast. That’s nearly twice the size of Israhell, but more than 99% of the existing population is non-Jewish. So trying to fit in 15 million Jews with the natives is worse than putting 6 million Jews into Palestine.

Since Kazakhstan is more than a million square miles and the population is not high, it would seem easier to place most of the Jews there.

2 Likes

I hear Chernobyl is available.

4 Likes

Beach front property still awaiting these “people” on Madagascar. The SOLD signs are a bit dilapidated now but we’re holding for them.

1 Like