Hundreds of African Niggers Storm Spain's Border

Originally published at: Hundreds of African Niggers Storm Spain’s Border | Infostormer.com

Hundreds of black African niggers stormed Spain’s border the other day. This type of thing keeps happening because their border police are not being tough enough.

They need to start shooting these filthy nigger savages who keep trying to invade their country. These rabid monkeys are attacking police with acid now.

Why is this being allowed to continue? If you shoot the niggers, I guarantee you that they will stop trying to storm the border.

9 Likes

The kikes are really working overtime on their diversity campaign.

9 Likes

I hope this will wake them up.

7 Likes

Where are these vermin acquiring acid? How emblematic to see them actually draped in the EU flag.

8 Likes

Well seems fair since they murdered and slaughtered to get the land in the first place, now that they’re getting a shoe worked in their asses they want to cry about it. They haven’t gotten what’s really coming to them yet.

1 Like

Go back under your rock. Adults are having a conversations here. Slither away troll.

3 Likes

Somebody stumbled into the wrong neighborhood. Probably won’t stick around long.

5 Likes

Good question. The stuff isn’t exactly floating around loose in the Med.

5 Likes

They must spread Niggercide from airplanes everywhere.

4 Likes

It is a constant daydream of mine that someone somewhere is in a biolab working on that exact same thing.

4 Likes

Or the Niggercide could just simply some classical music (made by white men, of course) which should be enough to scare them away as for their low intelligence having a tendency to flock a place filled of rap music and violence and don’t forget, chimpouts as for favorites.

6 Likes

Yeah, while black shit stains like Malema claim no Whites are allowed to own land in SA - or anywhere else in Africa.

Good news from all this:

The Spanish government has—to all observers’ surprise—reactivated a 1992 agreement with Morocco and has deported all 116 African invaders who broke through the border fence this week, ending their attempt to enter Europe and parasite off white liberal largesse.

– New Observer Online

Maybe the Spanish aren’t as cuked as we thought.

6 Likes

Maybe,maybe not. It appears that Franco’s remains will be exhumed and reinterred the-gods-alone-know-where.

Which I regard as seriously bad juju. I doubt that any good can come of tampering with graves,especially when it’s done out of spite.

notice that none of the savages are starving. the jigaboos just want welfare for life.