CNN Dedicates an Entire Segment to President Trump's Penis

Originally published at: CNN Dedicates an Entire Segment to President Trump’s Penis | Infostormer.com

The fake news from Jews is becoming increasingly more insane. The kike Jake Tapper on CNN just dedicated an entire segment on his show to discussion about Stormy Daniels and the shape of Donald Trump’s penis.

Daniels says in her book that Trump has a penis shaped like Toad from Mario Kart. Why this is information that deserves to be aired on national television is beyond my comprehension.

Maybe the kike Rod Rosenstein will appoint a second special counsel to investigate this claim.

2 Likes

I hope China, Iran , Russia and North Korea form a super alliance to save the world from this fucked-up country.

4 Likes

AAAARRGGHHH!!! CNN is doomed, just matter of time.

2 Likes

If we only sided with Hitler in WW2, we might have gotten rid of this jew menace once and for all.

3 Likes

Trump is a GD fool. i don’t find that Stormy Daniels FAKE TIT whore attractive at all but Trump has a lengthy affair with her betraying his beautiful wife . and now Trump is having an affair with The Swamp betraying us. What a pos.