Trump Boasts About ICE Deporting 95-Year-Old Nazi

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/trump-boasts-about-ice-deporting-95-year-old-nazi/

As someone who the Jew Anti-Defamation League identified as a top Nazi, I have to totally disagree with this. The Jews seem to approve of it though.

Fox News:

The last known Nazi collaborator living in the United States -- a 95-year-old former camp guard who played an "indispensable role" in the murders of thousands of Jews -- was deported to Germany from his New York City home early Tuesday morning, completing what the U.S. ambassador to Germany called a "difficult task."

Richard Grenell, the U.S. ambassador who arrived in Germany earlier this year after political maneuvering by Democrats held up his nomination for months, told "FOX & friends" in an exclusive interview that President Trump — who is from New York — instructed him to make the removal of Jakiw Palij a priority. Grenell said the new German government, which took office in March, brought "new energy" to the matter.

"It's really a credit to President Trump, who was very clear about this case, made clear he wanted this individual out of the United States," Grenell said, later adding, "it's a great day for the United States to have this man out of our country."

This Nazi was a 95-year-old man. He was of no physical threat to anybody. He lived here for decades and caused no problems. There's far bigger fish to fry than going after a White man who served his country as a soldier over 70 years ago. He's being unfairly persecuted by an international Jewish crime syndicate via their retarded gas chamber hoax. Never before have we seen old men persecuted like this because they were soldiers who fought in a war. It is a ridiculous precedent set by evil Jews that started with the Nuremberg hoax trials.

If ICE had already deported every illegal non-White from the country, than I could sort of understand this. There are rules, laws etc… but this has not been done yet.

The priority needs to be on getting all this useless black and brown sludge out of our country. But yeah, this guy was a Nazi and helped gas 60 trillion Jews, so he has to be the priority apparently.

What a bunch of bullshit.

10 Likes

Trump really fucking pisses me off

8 Likes

He should be highlighting the black and brown shit stains that are getting kicked out. Not some 95-year-old White man. It’s not a good message to the base. This craziness about Nazis needs to end… there’s almost nobody left alive from that era.

6 Likes

I wonder what kind of bullshit proof they will throw at him? If he indeed played an indispensable role he would have been more than just a guard.

6 Likes

I bet Trump thinks the White S. Africans are Nazis because he is doing nothing to help them. Instead “evil” Russia is taken them in along with Hungry.

5 Likes

Every side suffered, in every war being forced to fight by (((monsters))) that have no value for human life. All this man wanted was to go home to his family…leave him the Fuck alone…

10 Likes

I can see some day when Trump gets deported to Israel where he belongs.

8 Likes

Trump only cares about appeasing his jew bosses, even though they will continue to try and remove him from office no matter what he does for them.
And now everyone sees just how cruel and vicious the jews really are. I thought abuse of the elderly was a crime?

8 Likes

Virtue signaling his Jew masters.

10 Likes

I figured Cohen has a Swiss bank account somewhere that has just seen a large infusion of cash - that and guaranteed citizenship in Israel where he’ll be hailed as a hero for “taking Trump down.”

Hell, Trump was in the NY real estate market for years - apparently cut-throat and lorded over by Jews.

He should know by now not to trust a single one of them - including his son-in-law.

5 Likes

He’s dog whistling his Jew masters - for the comment he made this morning about White farmers in SA - and the comments about the illegal alien murderer in Iowa.

He’s got to play both sides and he knows it - these Jews are perfectly capable of destroying him - and he knows it.

He’s throwing bones to both sides at the moment.

6 Likes

I had heard Trump referred to as the dog with the least fleas.Perhaps, but he’s on that short jew leash.

8 Likes

If he deports one 90yo (((Nazi))), meh.

Hold a press conference when the Xfinity shittskin is deported.

Stop slobbering on bibi’s balls

we-are-not-racist-everyone-else-is-oersicas-davidicke-com-israel-29202114

8 Likes

Shame on Trump, absolute shame!! I believe this is a different guy from some Indian guy who was also a guard and recently turned over to ZOG. Which only proves the German Army(especially the Waffen SS), was the most diverse of all WW2 forces.

6 Likes

A Newser article whined about how German authorities refuse to prosecute this 95 year old man. Jewz really don’t care about what we think of them. They just want their pound of flesh.

6 Likes

Trump lives by the Jew and will DIE by the Jew. what a fool…

3 Likes

the only good thing about Muzzies invading Germany is that they ALL KNOW about “the holohoax”. wouldn’t it be nice to see them come out in force to protest the persecution of this good German soldier.

3 Likes

2 Likes