Mainstream Trying to Meme "Incels" as Terrorists

Originally published at: Mainstream Trying to Meme “Incels” as Terrorists | Infostormer.com

I had originally thought that the statement made by former Reddit CEO Ellen Pao about cracking down on “incels” was an isolated statement. It turns out, that there is an actual attempt by the Jew-run mainstream media to meme “incels” as terrorists.

This stems from the recent incident in Toronto where the driver who ran over a bunch of people was apparently an “incel” Aremnian foreigner of some kind. There’s some debate over the exact facts of the situation but it hasn’t stopped the mainstream from running with the narrative.

Here’s just a few of the stories I’ve found doing a basic news search.

Guardian

Village Voice

Houston Press

They’re essentially claiming that any man who isn’t getting an adequate amount of pussy is a terrorist threat. It’s incredibly dumb to see them actually run with this meme. And all of this is happening as sites like Backpage which had become a hot bed for prostitution and sex services was shut down by the feds. They’re actively shutting down the few outlets that were used as a valve for all this excess male sexual energy. Men have a natural biological drive to fuck pussy and if the societal environment denies them this, that energy will be channeled into other areas. The combination of these things is just going to drive more men into thinking about revolution. Because let’s face it, what value is a society to a man when that society both denies him sex and the ability to build a family?

So long story short, I’m not even sure what the strategy is with this. I don’t think they really thought this through very well. Beta males many of who are “incels” still comprise a good portion of the political left. They’re the ones we see at these leftist marches who think that they can improve their chances of getting laid by agreeing with women. By calling them terrorists, they’re completely alienating these men as political allies.

The political left stopped offering men and especially White men anything of substance a long time ago and now they’re actively calling many of these men terrorists. This meme is only going to cause widespread alienation.

This is a gift for us. It is only going to help transform the “beta uprising” memes that have been all over 4chan into reality. Maybe not literally, but definitely figuratively. I think more men are going to join the Alt-Right as a result of this. All this shit is just getting too stupid.

4 Likes

The catladies have-I think-officially gone off the rails.

When they say that “Incels” are terrorists they really mean White heterosexual males.

alex%20jones%20cry

1 Like

Have you seen half of these so called women? I think these guys are repulsed by the face tats and 40 piercings on there face and fatties.

I’m getting married this fall to an amazing woman but if I was single I still wouldn’t fuck half of these women. Voluntarily Celibate is more like it.

1 Like

Incel sounds like an excuse name a faggot made up because he couldn’t get laid. It belongs in the same psychobabble basket of jew words like racist, antisemite and judeo-christian.

1 Like

Congratulations! and I’m with you on the state of a lot of these single women, they go out of their way to make themselves undesirable.

1 Like

They think it will make them more desirable because more people look at them now. Ugly woman had their uses in the past, they knew they were ugly but didn’t whine about it. Now the pretty ones say they are fat and ugly. Where fat and ugly ones think they are Gods gift to men. I just want to say this bizzaro world we live in.

2 Likes

after you weed out the diseased, tattooed sluts and fat-ass bitches, there isn’t much left except “safe sex” with whores.