Boy Scouts to Remove "Boy" From Program Name

Originally published at: Boy Scouts to Remove “Boy” From Program Name | Infostormer.com

The Boy Scouts have just announced to the world that they are totally irrelevant. They have decided to remove the word “boy” from their main scouting program that was originally designed for boys between the ages of 11 to 17. This name change is so girls can join the program.

ABC News:

The Boy Scouts of America is changing the name of one of its iconic programs, after 108 years.

The historic youth organization announced today that their program for children 11 to 17 years old will be known as "Scouts BSA," starting in February 2019. Part of the reason for the change is that now girls will be invited to join the older kids' group -- and have the opportunity to advance to the highest rank, Eagle Scout.

The parent organization name will remain the Boy Scouts of America and the Cub Scouts program will keep its title, as well.

This type of shit is sickening. Male only spaces have been removed everywhere in the name of feminism. It’s not fair for boys. How the fuck are boys supposed to grow up to be men if they have to keep accommodating girls in their spaces? The girls already have their own scouting organization called the Girl Scouts. That’s where they belong and this should not be a controversial stance.

Feminism has been such a disaster for Western civilization. Just because a tiny percentage of women might be able to do certain tasks as well as a man doesn’t mean we should allow all women to do things that men should be doing. It’s an utterly retarded concept. Girls should be focused in on developing skills that will help them become quality mothers and wives. Instead, they spend their youth developing skills that turn them into disgusting whores and an inferior version of a man.

The Boy Scouts were on the decline any way so I’m not surprised by this announcement. You knew things weren’t going to end well when they started allowing faggots into their organization a few years back.

So to hell with this organization. If you want to teach your boys outdoor related stuff, it should not be through this group. It’s probably better if you take them camping and hiking yourself any way.

3 Likes

This is the “Scouts” new hat.

2 Likes

This is so ridiculous. Both boys and girls from the dinosaur days of my childhood have fond memories of the unique organizations that were specifically designed for either boys or girls. These modern innovations are poor replacements; everyone is poorer for it.

I keep seeing more and more female cops. The woman’s rights movement has been a disaster. These delusional woman need to realize Tyrone and Pedro will body slam them into next year and steal their squad cars. I keep seeing female cops around 5 feet tall. Minnesota women needs a reality check. I don’t think woman should be put into dangerous situations with minorities. If female cops only had to deal with white dudes it would be extremely rare to see a guy attack a woman. But what do I know I’m just a straight White Man.

Boy Scout Oath or Promise. To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law; To help other people at all times; To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.*

2 Likes

@BasedBemidji There have been female police officers since at least the early 1900s, so they do have their uses, just not in squad cars or on the beat.

1 Like

This is all part of the inevitable decline and collapse of ZOG’s evil empire. Just arm yourselves, stand aside and let it happen.

This Jewish inspired absurdity(you can just bet they were pushing this agenda), has been a fact in Canada for about 25 years now. I have argued against this with some Scout leaders, but they’ve been brainwashed to wimp out with, “well the girls were feeling they weren’t getting the same choices as the boys”, or, “if the girls can do the same things as the boys, why not?”. The whole thing is retarded. I’m so glad my generation didn’t have to put up with this nonsense when i was a young guy, but i pity the upcoming generation. All this ultra-Liberal nonsense and what do we get?..Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

2 Likes