Feminist Bitch Kirsten Gillibrand Announces Run for President

Originally published at: Feminist Bitch Kirsten Gillibrand Announces Run for President | Infostormer.com

So the insane feminist bitch Kirsten Gillibrand announced on the Stephen Colbert show that she’s going to run for President in 2020.

This campaign is going nowhere. She’s owned by Jews on Wall Street and comes off as an unlikable phony. Her talking about being a young mom when she’s 52-years-old with Colbert was completely ridiculous.

She also reached out to the Wall Street Jew Bernard Schwartz before announcing her run.

The fact that she has Jewish money backing her might allow her to maintain a campaign for a little while, but her ties to Wall Street are going to make it easy for her opponents to attack her.

4 Likes

Mattress Girl for veep

3 Likes

The funniest part was when she said she was a “young mom.” She is 52 years old. I told my wife this and she spit her drink out.

3 Likes

Replacing men in government with women means replacing earning something with wanting something.

3 Likes

She’s quite the operator; from conservative upstate NY, pro-gun etc. She took advantage of a vacancy to become a congresswoman. At the time, Jew Schumer told her not to get comfortable because he was going to get rid of her, but she can play the game!

She’s headed a committee on sexual violence in the military. Put a lot of white officers & non-coms in the brig for relationship rape; decades of hard time.

But she didn’t look so tough on Colbert!

I can’t wait to see who the dems run against Trump! It’s going to be fun!

I don’t think they’ll run a white bitch though. Between Hildabeast & doctor Ford, white woman have lost their mass appeal. White woman lie and they turn against their own (white people) everytime. Feminists are repulsive, & of course brown folks think Jew bitches are white. The masses have noticed!

1 Like