FIRE AT WILL (With Flamethrowers)

It rained hard that spring, everything was soaked thru and mold was everywhere. It got so bad that the Gunny threatened to shoot anyone who allowed their feet to become infected. Fighting season was here, we were in the Adirondack Mountains surrounded by UN forces and running out of everything. In the early morning mist we waited for aerial re-supply, then we heard them in the distance. God bless the North Koreans, mans best friend!

The enemy heard the North Koreans as well, they shouted their usual fag bullshit about how they were going fuck us with our own dicks. That is the California Trans-National guard yelled and hooted from the north. To the south was a unit of UN Paki girly-boys with their disfigured $100 surgical gashes. Thankfully, they didn’t speak English.

No quarter and don’t let them take you alive!

Stormtrooper Johnson was furthest down the mountain side, and the first to see the threat as the monochrome twilight gave way to sunshine; the morning mist, it was pink!

“Fag gas!” He yelled up at us, terror in his voice.

Those of us that had them injected ourselves with pre-loaded testosterone hypos, the rest breathed thru fermented underwear and prayed it worked. I watched with binoculars as Johnson cut off his own dick and skipped toward enemy lines; another man lost.

Saving our ammo until the North Koreans were close, we let the enemy have it with machine guns and mortar fire. The airdrop was over almost as soon as it started. We worked fast unloading the supplies; bullets, coffee, pre-loaded testosterone shots and Old Spice Men’s cologne. We retreated higher up the mountain where trannies dare not tread.

The hot North Korean coffee made up for almost everything, even our dead comrades; war is funny like that, and none of us were the same men we were from before.

I was studying maps when my spy arrived back at camp. He took off his wig and wiped away his lipstick and makeup. I let him catch his breath.

“Commander, the target is confirmed to be in Albany, concealed in the Jewish Teaching Hospital.”

“I thought as much.”

We would leave after dark. Since it became illegal for men to be pilots, the enemy only flew during the day.

“Good job. Send in the Gunny and get yourself some coffee.”

Three days of forced marching got us to the outskirts of Albany NY, the most corrupt state capital in the entire USSA. This shitty little city was a no-white-testicle zone so we would have to be discreet in our approach.

Ditching our packs, for the last couple of miles we put on dresses and wigs. Not exactly look like normal trannies, we would have to be quick.

Our forces split into two groups and approached the newest building in the city from the north and the south. Half the Albany police department must have been guarding the Jewish Teaching Hospital building. This was the right place for sure.

Show time!

Hiding, we took position behind a dumpster and let a couple of dyke ticket cops pass. We grabbed a massive warrant squad tranny and dragged it behind the dumpster, it bucked like a bronco and it took four of us to hold it down. We doused it with Old Spice cologne and let it go.

“AAAAAAaaaagggghhhhh!!!”

The sheer masculinity of the cologne drove the tranny over the edge. It ran shrieking straight into the building and caused total panic! We didn’t even have time to soak more of the enemy with Old Spice before the entire Jewish Teaching Hospital had been emptied of its terrified occupants.

The perimeter secured, we entered the lobby. Our squads were prepared to search the entire complex and blow open some doorways, but we could hear the noise coming from the second floor.

“Upstairs Men!” Commanded the Gunny with a grin on his face. The mission had yet to be accomplished, but victory was ours for the taking.

Up the stairs and there they were. Row after row of 100 gallon test tubes bubbling away with GMO bull-dyke fetuses. With the latest growth accelerants, they could be piloting F35 fighter jets in as soon as five years. They stared at us with hatred. Another two weeks and we would have been too late!

“You know what to do!” I said.

“Fire at will!” Commanded the Gunny.

The men un-slung their Elon Musk flamethrowers, the best goddamn flamethrowers ever made, and boiled the bitches in their beakers.

There was no one around when we exited the Jewish Teaching Hospital. It turned out that the entire city ran away, so we emptied out the local armory and a couple of banks on our way out of Albany.

Though this was only one small victory, I feel this year marks a turning point in the war against Jewish-supremacist mud-globalism; the morally bankrupt enemy is daily losing control.

I am proud to remain anonymous, I fight not for fame but for the future. With the continued support of our North Korean allies, we will bring about the natural order; a 1,000 year white patriarchy.

HAIL VICTORY!

2 Likes

Don’t fire at Will, he’s a friend.

You could be the next Hunter Thompson…

hunter%20thompson%202

2 Likes

The Old Spice was a clever touch.

1 Like