Mad Maxine Waters Continues Pushing for Race War

Originally published at: https://infostormer.com/mad-maxine-waters-continues-pushing-for-race-war/

Mad Maxine Waters is completely unhinged. She wants to start a race war by agitating people to the point where someone will try to assassinate her. She’s already gotten numerous death threats after she openly called for mobs to harass Donald Trump’s staff. Now she’s just doubling down on that crazy rhetoric.

She actually told her would be assassin to “shoot straight” at a political rally. If she’s not careful she might get her wish. People are really starting to get sick of this crazy nigger bitch.

But here’s what I don’t get. What is she so angry about? What does she want? Yeah, I get that she wants Trump impeached but for what reason? What did he do that is so awful?

Seems to me like Mad Maxine just hates him because he’s a White male. There’s no other explanation for her insane emotional outbursts.

But what she doesn’t get is that her incoherent hatred is only going to bring more people out to vote Republican and support Trump. What she is doing is totally counterproductive to her goal of impeachment.

4 Likes

She’ll do for Republicans what David Hogg did for the NRA.

4 Likes

Someone please unload a mag right between the eyes of this baboon and put her out of her misery.

6 Likes

8 Likes

She genuinely seems incapable of understanding that in order to impeach, one must actually have a legal basis for it, however flimsy.

4 Likes

If I could kill her it wouldn’t be as easy as a bullet, but rather this.

4 Likes

The best part of Maxine’s latest rant was when she compared herself to a wounded animal. The memes just write themselves these days!!

8 Likes

During the Rodney King chimpout, NEVER FORGET that Maxine Waters embraced Damian Williams, the infamous thug who hurled a chunk of concrete at truck driver Reginald Denny… …

This Fucking Nigger Damian Williams,danced around like a drunk Baboon after he bashed Reginald Denny’s face into the asphalt.

“Mad Max” had the audacity to stop by and congratulate Damian Williams and his accomplices after the trail. I am sure the crazy nigger bitch got high with them as well !

The Bashing of Reginald O. Denny

7 Likes

Wow

Great find,Brother!

4 Likes

5 Likes

Trump needs to prod her until she crosses the line. This dumb bitch is too ignorant to know when to shut her mouth.

As far as the death threats go, probably completely made up, or some jews trolled her.

6 Likes

7 Likes

6 Likes

obhuZY

7 Likes

@UnCL3

2 Likes

toWZlQ

2 Likes

I’d like a plastic mask that looks like Maxine in that gif that would hold my toilet brush.

3 Likes

8W9kVx

8 Likes

MONSTERS ARE REAL

2 Likes