Fake Oprah Winfrey Robocall Delivers LOLs

Originally published at: Fake Oprah Winfrey Robocall Delivers LOLs | Infostormer.com

A fake Oprah Winfrey robocall targeting Georgia voters is delivering many lols. Winfrey has been in the state campaigning for a retarded Communist Negress named Stacey Abrams who is running for governor.

Not only is it funny, it’s all true.

Here’s the full text.

This is the magical negro, Oprah Winfrey, asking you to make my fellow negress, Stacey Abrams, the governor of Georgia.

Years ago, the Jews who own the American media saw something in me – the ability to trick dumb white women into thinking I was like them, and to do, read and think what I told them to. I see the same Potential in Stacey Abrams. Where other see a poor-man’s Aunt Jemima, I see someone white women can be tricked into voting for, especially the fat ones.

And so I promise that every single person who votes for Stacey Abrams, you’re going to get a new car! So you get a car! And you get a car! And you get a car! And you get a car! Everybody gets a car!

And as far as the whites who are in the way, don’t worry about them. Like I said in that famous interview in 2013, white racists just have to die.

This message paid for by TheRoadToPower.com.

And Oprah absolutely said that Whites just have to die. Here's the clip.

This robocall was absolutely fantastic. Hopefully the people who organized this do more of these in the future.

The Jewish media has been calling it a Neo-Nazi robocall. They still haven’t realized that people don’t give a shit about the Neo-Nazi label any longer. White people are speaking their minds because they’ve had it with a bunch of Jews and their colored pets telling them that they’re bad people for no quantifiable reason.

As far as the election itself goes, I’d be shocked if this Abrams Negress wins. The Republican candidate is polling slightly ahead and with many of these polls skewed in favor of Democrats, it is fair to say that Oprah’s endorsement will have little to no impact on the outcome.

3 Likes

Abrams is a jewish name. So we have a negress jewess feminist communist endorsed by another of the same type. Any other questions?

3 Likes

@ChristianSoldier A lot of niggers have jewy sounding names for the simple reason that a lot of jews owned slaves. Of course the jews are still masters of the nigger. Let’s not allow ourselves to be owned by the jews as well!

bb-5bb0c1e3e0f07

2 Likes

lol @ “you get a car”… i can’t remember where i saw the clip of a bunch of stupid white woman on the Oprah show having orgasms because Doprah gave them “A NEW CAR!”. they were more ecstatic about this than any other event in their pathetic lives. the cameras panned to whitey screaming and jumping like the jigaboos getting electrocuted on Captain Nemo’s submarine. it was a huge disgrace for my race as it was intended to be.

1 Like

@MightyWhitey It is embarrassing to see all those stupid white women dance around on cue like circus bears when Aperah Winfrey tells them to. Some of those women might be good for future use at our SS Lebensborn facilities as breeding stock. It’s either that or be sent to the glue factory.

2 Likes

yes, it was a designed goyim disgrace by jigaboo, Doprah and her Jew masters.

2 Likes

Indeed my friend. Whoopi Goldberg also comes to mind.

2 Likes

1 Like