Ryan Dawson lays out the facts behind the 9/11 attacks

I’m posting this for two reasons, one, because Ryan Dawson is debating Halsey on the JQ soon (possibly this Thursday? on RaceWarski’s youtube channel and this gives you some background on the man and what he is about. I’m really looking forward to watching that Israeli boomer Halsey squirming when he gets taken apart by Dawson. And two, because the same actors and a similar script is being rolled out with Russia being cast in the role of ‘the evil dooers’.

The video is three hours of solid information laying out the case against those who were responsible for the attacks on the 11th of September 2001.

Technically it’s not a great piece of movie making, you can tell it was made over a long period and the sound and video quality is not consistent or of a very good quality. That said, it has no filler and is pure investigative journalism backed up with clear and continuous/contiguous facts.

If you are expecting slow cuts, ominous sound track and lots of ken burns effect plus endless repetition like (((Loose Change))) there is none of that crap, it’s just the facts. I found the whole thing too intense to take in at one sitting but it is well worth watching.

2 Likes

Ryan Dawson is an interesting young man who possesses formidable intellectual and martial arts skills. That paunchy old jew Halsey doesn’t stand a chance in any kind of confrontation with him.

2 Likes

1 Like

4/4/18 - 7 PM EST Warski Live
Ryan Dawson vs. Halsey English

@discustard EDT - Eastern DAYLIGHT Time, not Standard Time!

1 Like