Florida School teacher suspects she was doxxed by (((Halsey English)))

Lana Lokteff of Red Ice Radio raises the idea that Florida teacher Dayanna Volitich suspects she was doxxed by (((Halsey English))), the upstart nobody YouTuber to come out of the woodwork to take on the Alt Right particularly on the JQ. (((English’s))) ‘partner’ Stefanie Macwilliams posted an article on March 5, 2018 titled ‘Media Invincibility: A Comprehensive Survivsl Guide’ in which Stefanie Macwilliams makes statements of a concern troll nature about Volitich’s beliefs and what fate may befall her for those beliefs, and the article then goes on to instruct people on how to survive a mainstream media attack, and in this case a mainstream media attack in which Volitich suspects is orchestrated by (((Halsey English))) himself (Macwilliams makes statements suspecting that she and (((Halsey)) would be blamed for said attack!):

https://www.halseynews.com/2018/03/05/media-invincibility-practical-guide/amp/

I’m ‘making a thing out of this’ for the obvious reason that all (((Halsey))) has to do under accusation of doxxing is fallback onto the narrative of ‘I’m just a poor put upon, always damaged and harmed deleagured, pro-free speech supporting, gun toting red-blooded, forged from the original American stock Jew’ narrative, which is a narrative that will win him sympathy with masses of Whites who are trained to accept the Jew as their equal and the prized group of people needing the most protection of all others in society. I want to take that ability away by trivializing the poor always harmed and beleaguered Jew narrative.

3 Likes

That whole, “but I’m half white on my fathers side and my great grand uncle won the second world war practically by himself so that means I’m beyond reproach.” shtick he has repeatedly dragged out in debate really triggers me.

Halsey is a passport holding Israeli citizen. A verified Zionist Jewish-American turd in the New Right punch-bowl.

4 Likes

a “fellow white person”?