Trump Approval Hits 51 Percent as Midterms Loom

Originally published at: Trump Approval Hits 51 Percent as Midterms Loom | Infostormer.com

Some good news here. Donald Trump’s approval rating has hit 51 percent just days before the midterms. This is despite the fact that 90 percent of the stories from the Jew-run media on Trump are negative. So this is actually a very high rating considering the circumstances. Trump’s policies have been great for the economy and people are feeling it regardless of the propaganda in the kike press.

The latest poll comes from Rasmussen which was one of the most accurate polling firms in 2016.

Trump is doing several rallies in the lead up to the midterms. He just did one in Montana this afternoon.

He also has another one in Florida later tonight. Here’s a live stream of the event.

It’s good to see that Trump is doing this blitz across the country in the lead up to the vote on Tuesday. He’s really trying to get the Republicans across the finish line.

And I hate to beat a dead horse, but it is imperative that everybody get out to vote a straight Republican ticket on November 6th. There’s a very good chance of Republicans losing the House and we can’t allow that to happen. We’d have insane America hating individuals like low IQ Maxine and that lying kike Adam Schiff getting gavels over key House committees.

Besides, it will be entertaining as hell if the Democrats lose. The Jewish media has told them that they will at minimum win the House. If this does not happen, these people are going to go into an apocalyptic rage. It will be like 2016 on steroids.

3 Likes

I have zero expectations that Drump will ever accomplish anything of substance as president. He’s a showman and a BS artist. But he is good for one thing, viz., upsetting the commies and the fags.

1 Like

personally, i don’t like, Trump BUT what you said makes no sense. his accomplishments in such a short timeframe are nothing short of miraculous and he’d have done much more if he didn’t have to worry about the scumbag democrats throwing a monkey-wrench into his machine… having said this; i quite voting a while back. i don’t want to be responsible for WWIII.

2 Likes

@MightyWhitey All the guy has accomplished in almost two years as president is to piss off the neo-liberal establishment. The wall hasn’t been constructed, Hillary hasn’t been indicted, there’s lawlessness everywhere and we are losing our right to free speech and freedom of assembly. But I guess antagonizing Iran and the Palestinians could be considered accomplishments - by the you-know-whos.

2 Likes

I give him much more credit. He’s moved the Supreme Court over to the right, taken action on trade, has greatly improved the economy, improved the situation with North Korea and has gotten funding for some of the wall.

What’s certain is that things definitely won’t improve any further if he’s got a Congress run by Democrats.

Plus, I want to see the Democrats lose so they go insane.

2 Likes

No real progress is being made for White America. Pissing off some liberals doesn’t accomplish anything.

1 Like