Trump Trashes Globalism at United Nations

Originally published at: Trump Trashes Globalism at United Nations | Infostormer.com

Donald Trump was at the United Nations today and delivered a pretty good speech promoting nationalism and trashing globalism in front of a bunch of globalists. I’m not going to waste my time doing a full breakdown and analysis of it. You can watch the speech for yourself and draw your own conclusions.

I could have done without some of the stuff he said about the Middle East. The chemical weapons stuff, Iran, Syria etc… I mean, we all know that Israel is the biggest state sponsor of terror in the region but Iran is constantly blamed for what the Jews are doing.

But outside of that, I thought it was a decent speech considering the venue.

1 Like

I was able to listen as far as the part where Trump comes out with a pack of lies about Iran that is an inversion of reality [9:53]:

"Every solution to the humanitarian crisis in Syria must also include a strategy to address the brutal regime that has fueled and financed it - the corrupt dictatorship in Iran. Iran’s leaders sow chaos, death and destruction. They do not respect their neighbors or borders, or the sovereign rights of nations.

“Instead, Iran’s leaders plunder the nation’s resources to enrich themselves, and to spread mayhem across the Middle East and far beyond. The Iranian people are rightly outraged that their leaders have embezzled billions of dollars from Iran’s Treasury, seized valuable portions of the economy and looted the people’s religious endowments, all to line their own pockets and send their proxies to wage war.”

It looks like the speech was written for Trump by Netanyahu, based on what IsraHell and (((“globalists”))) are actually doing, and edited so as to “invert the accusations”. Here is what Trump should have said:

"Every solution to the crisis in Syria must also include a strategy to address the brutal regime that has fueled and financed it - the corrupt so-called ‘democracy’ in occupied Palestine. The Zionist regime sows chaos, death and destruction. They do not respect their neighbors or borders, or the sovereign rights of nations. As for borders, they even built a wall to keep out illegals - a right that they seek to deny to America!

“Instead, kikes worldwide and Zionist leaders in this artificial State, which was illegally and illegitimately founded on the basis of a massive, malicious hoax about so-called ‘gas chambers’, plunder the globe’s resources to enrich themselves, and to spread mayhem across the Middle East and far beyond. The American people are rightly outraged that their ZOG puppet masters have embezzled trillions of dollars from the Federal Reserve System - and from the Pentagon in 2001 shortly before the kikes’ 9/11 false-flag terror operation, taken over the mass media to push their propaganda, and trashed the people’s culture and civilization bequeathed by their ancestors, all to line the hebes’ own pockets, ethnically cleanse their rivals, and send their proxies to wage war.”

3 Likes

Trump is a zionist ass kissing billionaire , who will be fine no matter the chips may fall and many people fell for this idea that he was above “bribery” or being “owned” by zio-banker interferers…but anyone who has made a living the way Trump has , is rubbing elbows with these shape shifting kike serpents and should know what they are willing to do to maintain their subversive ,totalitarian grasp over our nations and the minds of our people.
The is only 1 way out of this mess, and its NOT by electing different puppets in the corrupted , unfixable ZOG.

3 Likes

This is all being done by design to instigate Russia so that in the end hundreds of thousands ,possibly millions, of white men are dead for the purposes of zionist control of the world and profit…
But you already knew that…

3 Likes

Trump to Netanyahu: “We are with Israel 100%”

1 Like