Jews Fail to Destroy Kavanaugh with Circus-Tier Accusations

Originally published at: Jews Fail to Destroy Kavanaugh with Circus-Tier Accusations | Infostormer.com

Today was the day that everyone had been waiting for. Christine Ford a crazy skank who claimed that Brett Kavanaugh groped her at a party 36 years ago testified in front of the Senate Judicial Committee. This was followed by Kavanaugh who passionately denied these and other sex assault accusations that have been hurled at him in an obvious attempt to derail a vote on his nomination to the Supreme Court.

I didn’t get home until late today so I didn’t get a chance to watch everything that happened but it was definitely the circus that all of us thought it would be.

Anglin provided good play by play coverage of everything that happened.

This chicanery was undoubtedly a coordinated Jewish plot to destroy Brett Kavanaugh because they are afraid he will help overturn Roe v. Wade if he takes a seat on the Supreme Court. The kikes can’t have a situation where young sluts aren’t legally allowed to kill their offspring. That’s basically the situation we have here.

Ford’s initial accusation was provided to the kike Senator Dianne Feinstein. Ford did not initially want to go public but Feinstein’s office leaked her accusation in order to force her to go public. On top of that, Feinstein suggested lawyers to Ford. Not shockingly, she ended up with two kike lawyers coaching her. And then you have the entire kike-run media giving these bullshit accusations credibility.

This whole thing was a kike plot from the start.

Here’s her opening statement.

Ford couldn’t name a date or a place where these things supposedly happened and there were no witnesses to confirm her account. She was also caught in several lies like how she was supposedly afraid of flying. That was proven to be total bullshit. She came off as a very troubled person who was merely being used by Jews for political gain.

I honestly have no idea why anybody thought her testimony was compelling or why they thought she had a right to be heard. She had no right to be heard. This opens the door for all sorts of other nutcases to derail government business based on bullshit uncorroborated stories.

Kavanaugh’s denial on the other hand was powerful and compelling.

And hell, Lindsey Graham deserves great credit for what he said. His statement was definitely one of the highlights of the hearing.

While I don’t know if Kavanaugh will ultimately get confirmed, the Jews failed to destroy the man and vastly overplayed their hand. Because failing to vote for Kavanaugh is giving credibility to the circus we just witnessed. Who the hell is going to want to serve in important government positions if they have to go through what Kavanaugh just dealt with? It sets a very troubling precedent.

Donald Trump was impressed with Kavanaugh’s testimony as was much of the country. The man is clearly innocent of these ridiculous charges and were only brought forward for political reasons.

The Senate Judicial Committee will be voting on his nomination tomorrow and that will be followed by a floor vote early next week.

Kavanaugh seems like a decent man and a group of evil Jews tried but failed to destroy him. If I had to guess, I think he’ll ultimately get confirmed by a party line vote but it’s hard to say. You got characters like Susan Collins and Jeff Flake on the Republican side and nobody knows what they’re going to do yet.

8 Likes

This Fucking cock sucking JEW has spent her entire career destroying lives
My question is: when is this bitch going to die ?

10 Likes

Lindsey Graham may have helped but he’s still a zio-shill cuck.

6 Likes

That was some weird shit from everybody involved.

6 Likes

I think it’s important to keep in mind that Kavanaugh is no friend of racially conscious Whites. He is a black robed high priest of ZOG and wouldn’t think twice about sending any of us to a Federal gulag using “extraordinary rendition” .

10 Likes

When it’s all said and done Kavanaugh is another Roberts or worse. He is also worked for Bush 2 and supports warrantless spying on Americans through the unpatriot act. While the jews are giving the goyim a show on did he or didn’t he do it, the real Kavanaugh gets lost in the charade.

If the faggot Graham supports him, you know he is part of the jew establishment.

"Napolitano noted that Judge Kavanaugh had established a record of supporting government surveillance on Americans, even when there was not probable cause to believe a crime was being committed.

Kavanaugh’s support for abuse of government power, in this case, has been buttressed by the Patriot Act, one of the most anti-Fourth-Amendment pieces of legislation passed in recent decades."

9 Likes

This Ford woman can’t possibly be as stupid and insipid as she appears, and it is difficult to believe anyone could find her obnoxious behavior even remotely sympathetic. I only wish Kavanaugh was the champion that her proponents pretend.

6 Likes

aye, it takes more than a weepy voice to be convincing.

4 Likes

Very well put - that’s exactly the way I feel about the Supreme Court. And what’s will all of the fucking jews and Catholics on the SC, anyway?

6 Likes

Yup. The only reason we should be supportive is for Trump and to embarrass the democrats, but otherwise Kavanaugh isn’t a very good candidate for SC. Of course Fox News won’t let Napolitano say that on their network.

5 Likes

Now that War-Boy McCain is DEAD, Limp-Wrist Lindsay has permission to be a man. We saw a spark of courage when he gave his blessing for Trump to fire Rosenstein after the mid-terms and now a fire-brand denunciation of the underhanded, liberal attacks on Bret. we can only hope that these disgraceful proceedings backfire on the liberals in November.

6 Likes

Jacks a rapist!

See where this is going.! Welcome to the JEWnited States of ((( America )))

9 Likes

Watched some of this shitshow, it was embarrassing, probably the most ridiculous part was the kike Blumenthal telling the old whore "you’ve been very honest about what you cannot remember " , next up was Durbin with “this credible accusation” … here’s what she could’nt remember…
Time/date/location of party

• Who drove her to party
  • Who was at party
  • Who pushed her into room
  • Who drove her from party
  • Date/who paid for her polygraph
  • Grandmother’s funeral date?
    But she’s 100% certain Brett Kavanaugh assaulted her. what a joke US politics is!!
7 Likes

Remember,… this mental misfit is a “psychology professor”. That tells you everything you need to know about this lying, psychotic, uglier than hell, sorry excuse of a human.

7 Likes

7 Likes

Every Tinder Bitch…

Butt ugly then and Butt ugly now.

11 Likes

5 Likes