Charlottesville's Negroid Police Chief Forced Into Retirement

Originally published at: Charlottesville’s Negroid Police Chief Forced Into Retirement | Infostormer.com

Nice job Al. Lots of people got hurt because of you. Be lucky the worst that's happened to you so far is being forced to retire. You should be in jail for putting everyone's life at risk that day. Stupid retard!

Charlottesville's Negroid police Chief Al Thomas who was primarily responsible for the violence at the Unite the Right rally has been forced into retirement. Good riddance.

The Hill:

Charlottesville, Va., Police Chief Alfred Thomas announced Monday he is retiring effective immediately, roughly two weeks after a report found his department responded poorly to a violent white supremacist rally in August.

“I will be forever grateful for having had the opportunity to protect and serve a community I love so dearly,” Thomas said in a statement.

Thomas had served as police chief since May 2016.

Earlier this month, a former federal prosecutor released a report that reviewed law enforcement’s response to August’s “Unite the Right” rally in Charlottesville, which was organized in response to the proposed removal of a statue of Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee.

The report found local police had a “flawed plan” for the rally, and “elevated officer safety over public safety.”

“Flawed plan” is generous. Thomas personally ordered officers to stand down as an excuse to have the rally shut down. He was the primary individual responsible for what happened that day. All of this is stated in the independent report. In fact, he should be held criminally responsible for putting everybody’s lives at risk.

Of course this is what you get when you put a stupid nigger in charge of a police force. Another fail for muh diversity.

6 Likes

The funny thing is Negro policemen are almost always rougher with Negro suspects than they are with the White ones. But you must never give them too much power or authority, because they simply do not know how to handle it. And under NO circumstances should a jew ever have any authority over them!

3 Likes

It would have required a lot of planning to make sure that the situation got as far out of control as it did. This event was not poorly managed it was deliberately mismanaged and you can guarantee that if he retires with a full pension then he didn’t act alone.

5 Likes

They absolutely wanted violence. It is not difficult to keep two groups of people separate. Especially when you have the resources that they had. The National Guard and the Virginia state police were even there.

4 Likes

The good news is that the pro-White rallies in Commieville have cost their police department and city hall a fortune in security and legal problems. I might have to go there to do some recon work in the near future.

3 Likes

Overall I view Charlottesville as a success. We forced our political enemies to do lots of things they probably did not want to do.

3 Likes

Bullshit.

Their plan was to protect the antifa scum.

How many of them were arrested?

5 Likes

It would be interesting to be able to have a annual rally. Blood and honor every year.

2 Likes

They certainly did nothing to round up the mob of anti-fascists who were roaming the streets with clubs. Had they done their job, the incident with the Dodge Challenger would have never happened.

2 Likes

I anticipate there will be many lawsuits against the City. You had a boy doing a man’s job, and it will cost the City plenty.

3 Likes

The police chief is the creature and the scapegoat of the Jew mayor.

1 Like

2 Likes