Trailer Released for Shit Movie About Feminist Terrorists

Originally published at: Trailer Released for Shit Movie About Feminist Terrorists | Infostormer.com

I first saw this get posted over at the Daily Stormer. It is the trailer to a new movie called “The Misandrists.” The plot is focused around a bunch of feminist terrorists plotting a revolution against the patriarchy.

Based on the trailer, it looks like one of the biggest piece of shit movies ever made. I can’t remember the last time I saw a trailer that was this horrible. The people producing this degenerate garbage deserve the death penalty.

6 Likes

They make the stupidest shitty movies nowdays. But I must say that the newer horror movies are pretty good. Any suggestions for movies?

Well…Been watching some clips of Lord of the Rings,on JewTube,and it didn’t look terrible. But I have to admit that I use films pretty much for brainless entertainment when I watch them at all. And my favorites are the really low budget spaghetti westerns.

So I’m probably not the best person to ask.

1 Like

Group of men standing up for their country = white supremacists/evil/hateful
Group of lesbians advocating violence against men = courageous/hip/now

Lesbians and snowflake college students will love this movie.Film has a powerful social aspect, and this film is the fuel that will trigger actual violence against men. This trend against the so called patriarchy has reached a point where it is seen as desirable to openly advocate violence towards men while promoting lesbianism. And it’s all part of the plan to break apart the social structure for the benefit of the usual (((suspects.)))

5 Likes

There just has to be Jews behind this degenerate absurdity, just has to be!!!

1 Like

Notice the mugshots of Red terrorist Emma GOLDMAN in the background of that publicity photo. Why am I not surprised?

3 Likes

If there is an award for the most hideously repulsive cast, this one is a shoo in.

1 Like