Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to US-Mexico Border

Originally published at: Trump Sending 5,200 Troops to US-Mexico Border | Infostormer.com

It looks like the 800 troops Donald Trump already ordered to the southern border was just a start. There’s now 5,200 troops heading down there. They are being deployed to help stop this Central American caravan that is vowing to invade the United States of America.

Even though these soldiers will serve in logistical roles, it is a major step forward. It shows that Trump is serious about stopping this invading caravan from entering the country. All sane Americans want border security and they do not support illegal immigration. This strong response is a winning position for Trump and should help Republicans in the midterms.

If necessary, Trump should order the southern border closed completely. We can’t tolerate what happened to Europe happen to the United States. If one caravan is allowed in, they’ll just keep flooding in.

There’s also additional reports that Trump might issue new executive orders to make it impossible for these invaders to seek asylum by entering illegally.

And why do these beaners want to come up here any way? The Jew-run media keeps saying that America is a nation of evil White KKK Nazis. So why would they want to be around so many White people who hate people with non-White skin? Sounds like a bit of a contradiction. One would think they’d be happier remaining in their shithole countries. They’re not going to have a choice though. They will all be sent back to their shitholes.

3 Likes

This seems like appropriate use of the military, unlike the last 70+ years of war.

5 Likes

ahhh, 70 years of nonstop war…i wonder what that number coincides with and who could be behind this warmongering…
oy vey.shadow%20merchant

3 Likes

i’m assuming that this is a rhetorical question but just in case: to take over just like the Muslim filth did in London. all of these beaners are potential democrat voters. the up-side however is that even if they do manage to invade, most will congregate in the Sanctuary State of California which goes blue anyway.

notice that the migrant caravan is almost all healthy young men. their claims of persecution in their homeland is laughable. the fake news will find ONE FAMILY with kids and use them as the poster children of “the movement”.

BUT, the kike plan is to get some beaners wasted so that they can further vilify Trump. Armed Citizen militias are also en-route to stop the invasion. someone on the mexico side will start shooting first and then all hell will break loose.

2 Likes

I hope he backs this up with force when it becomes necessary (& it will). A wall of lead suits me just fine.

2 Likes

Now Trump is saying when - not if - the shitskins get let into the US he is going to put them in “Nice Tents” - Wtf.

2 Likes

hopefully in a concentration camp somewhere.

It would not surprise me if Trump grants blanket amnesty for illegals like that traitor, Reagan

3 Likes

@Der_Sturmer It would not surprise me if Trump grants blanket amnesty for illegals like that traitor, Reagan

me neither

2 Likes

Yes it was a rhetorical question lol. But yes, the plan is to flood White nations with brown and black genetic filth so Jews can blend in and dominate. Even the most low IQ of person has to see what’s going on now.

3 Likes

I doubt the tents are going to be that nice. But I’m with you, we should treat this caravan invasion no different than how the Palestinians are currently treated in Israel. Gas and bullets should be used as needed.

2 Likes

According to international treaties when a person is seeking asylum they must claim it at the first ‘safe port’ you don’t get to pick and choose from a holiday brochure. First safe port is Mexico.

I think the bigger picture is a classic Hegelian dialectic.

1. Brown people flee their own country because ‘reasons’
  2. We need to fix these countries, help us pleas UN.
  3. UN: how about we take control of these countries, install a ‘temporary’ administration for the poor children etc. Perhaps if it works out we could try it everywhere? sounds reasonable?

Global governance by the back door, just like the EEC (European Economic Community) slowly morphed into the European Union. This is the Globalization agenda in action and it’s a long-term plan that is unfolding exactly as the Bilderburger’s have planned. Until Trump… and Salvini and now Bolsonaro.

1 Like

The jewSA is the only military in the history of the world that defeats nations in war and then hands the spoils back over to the shitty corrupted nations/people who supposedly caused the conflict to begin with…or could it be that we have never actually “won” any war at all…

Classic Hegelian dialectic, but i will stick to the latter.
The USA has NEVER won a war since the civil war.
We didn’t win that one either…even though its thought that it was all over these arrogant negroes and their freedom.
Negroes are very cocky and arrogant and think everything is about their useless asses.

1 Like

It’s true. Retardedly the US military always has sympathy for the losers of the war. Just like how all kinds of bullshit is named after Injun tribes in ‘honour’ of them.

1 Like