New Jersey Releases Illegal Alien Who Abruptly Murders Three Americans

how many times does this have to happen before liberals figure it out? wow! the local jail in Middlesex County ignores ICE and lets a savage free and then he murders three civilized americans. i hope the families of the victims sue the hell out of the globalist filth in Middlesex.

4 Likes

Lol! I hope the senior staff at Middlesex County Jail are charged as accessories to murder. These filthy wetbacks don’t respect the borders, is it any surprise they don’t respect the Law. It’s a crying shame NJ abolished the death penalty, now they have to feed and house this waste of space until he dies.

5 Likes

unlike most, this stupid beaner is a good looking guy. he could have made money by simply having his picture taken especially in this day and age of “multicultural” ads.

Hang the officials responsible…

3 Likes

When is enough is enough of this shit? I absolutely kid you not, if that were my relative murdered by a fucking wetback, they would be dying a slow, painful death. No threats, just promises

1 Like

No king, emperor or dictator of the past, no matter how despotic they were, ever hated the people he ruled over so much that he would import large numbers of violent foreigners to terrorize them into submission. The only time such tactics were ever used was by the military in wartime, to subdue enemy civilians in occupied areas. That is how our rulers regard us - as an enemy that needs to be subdued.

1 Like

what i wanted to know is the particulars of the three murders. i can’t find anything on the net.

American Indians. It’s probably going to be drug related.